Thursday, June 18, 2009

I got a digi cam :-)

I bought an Olympus SP-565UZ a few weeks back. Yes... my first real digital camera.

It cost me 17k and I got a 2GB microSD card with it. It needs 4 AA size batteries. I searched a bet on net and found that sanyo eneloop is the best rechargeable battery available. I got 4 batteries and charger for 1.3k.

And thus, I am starting my photography seriously. Well, I dont think that I am damn serious about photography. But I like this stuff. Its fun. But not as interesting as coding. ;-) You can call it as my second passion.

I dont want anyone to read this blog. This is just my scrap book to write notes on the photos I took - the good and bad about each of them and how I learn photography. This may be helpful at a later stage to understand what to do and what not to do at what conditions.

Wish me all the best :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment